Friday 22 May 2009

Malabrigo March ........................................

Yes I am writing about Malabrigo March in May.......it came and went and again no posts of my efforts. I ended up using one project to complete two tasks. Knitting with Malibrigo in March and also knitting along a pair of Shur'tagals as designed by the lovely Alice Yu. They originally appeared on The Inside Loop back last summer some time and I purchased the yarn I wanted to knit them with at the Iknit day it just took me quite a while to finally get casting on. The two knit alongs prompted me to get my act together and get knitting.

DSC04715

DSC04713

Here they are in the colourway Solis. These have already gone off the their new owner who received them as a 40th birthday present.

DSCN0247

DSCN0250

No comments: