Sunday 26 October 2008

OK Possum.......................................

Just a little skein I treated myself to when I was up at Iknit on Monday for a yarny photoshoot - more details on that later.

DSC03675

I meant to go back and buy some from the Jamie Possum stand at Ally Pally but some how I never made it back so I was delighted to find that Iknit were stocking it.

I have wanted to knit the Miss Potter mittens from Issue 3 of Yarnforward Magazine and I decided that one skein of Jamie Possum of the hand dyed by Silkwood variety would make a fab pair.

DSC03678

DSC03682

DSC03685

DSC03693

I just love the way that this yarn gets softer and softer the more you work with it. It was also a really quick and easy pattern to knit up and shows off the varigation well.

NOTE: I did paint my nails especially to take the photos and just in case anyone really cares it's Jessica Nail polish - VIP Room!

No comments: