Wednesday 7 January 2009

What I got for Christmas and other knitty goodies......

Can't quite comprehend that christmas has already been and gone and I am only just a week away from my birthday already. So time for a little show and tell of what Santa brought me for being a good knitter this last year.

DSC04195

Yep my very own little Gem spinning wheel from New Zealand via P&M Woolcraft. It is fabulous and I have already spun a few skeins of yarn on it. Yes I know it has a little fibre already on it there when still wrapped but it had to be tested when it was put together so I could just spin away on Christmas day morning.

And out of the packaging.......

DSC04319

And also a few other little goodies.......

DSC04237

This from my sister in law bought at the Woolclip back in the summer.

DSC04231

This beautiful skein of sock yarn from Diane

DSC04229

Top down books from my mother in law

DSC04230

Oh and this one from Santa

DSC04234

And these gorgeous inedible stitch markers from Cameron that he bought at Socktopus shop. They are really beautiful.

No comments: