Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Emilie's cushion is finished

Well over another week has gone by already. I finished the cushion and stitched it all together.
Here are some of the progress photos, the better ones taken by Gabrielle for me - I now know about the flower dial on my camera - no wonder it wouldn't let me do close up.

This shows the patches sewn together and part of the back which I decided to do in stripes. I have done the back in two pieces with an overlap at the back which is done up with three lovely buttons that I bought in John Lewis last week. At one point I never thought I was going to get it sewn up in time, there were so many ends on the stripes. Anyway all done now. I still need to get a photograph of the finished item. The main thing is Emilie loved it so good job done.

No comments: