Monday 24 September 2007

Yarn stash from Socktopus ...........

So here is the bag....

Here is the lovely wrapping.....

....all tucked up nicely inside with the fab pink tissue.
Ok so here is what I bought at the Socktopus launch party on 14th September after a few glasses of wine etc.........
Lovely colours, and lovely textures.......

This is 2 x 50 grm skeins of Chameleon Colourworks Evolution in Flamingo Sunrise. These were the first two skeins I picked up in the evening and never put down. They remind me of Rhubarb and Custard.
This is the 100grm Smoochy yarn in Petal Shower.



This is the first two skeins of Sheldridge Farm, I also bought another two skeins in browns pictured below.

This is the skein that got away. (Also Sheldridge Farm) Yes she stole it! (Well I made the mistake of putting it down for a minute.) The one on the far right of the picture. She has my skein under her chin.

It really was a fab evening. All I need now is some time to start knitting and another borrow of Gabrielles ball winder and swift. I have put them on my christmas list so I have one of my own. I did look rather a wally down at the gym last week with the ball winder and swift set up in the bar so that I could wind my skein of cashmere.

No comments: