Thursday 17 January 2008

Hands off they're mine.......................

DSC01272

DSC01271

Finished, complete with perfect little buttons (thanks for your help Emma)and ready in time to wear for my birthday tomorrow.
These were knitted with one skein of Dream in Colour Smooshy, shade Petal from Socktopus and I have around 47grms of a 100grm skein left. That yarn goes a long way. It is also incredibly lovely to knit with and very soft.

DSC00618

The pattern was from Not Just More Socks by Sandi Rosner.

5 comments:

Alice Yu said...

goodness they are lovely! I'm knitting shifting sands with classy in Petal - and am loving the colour! so gentle and purdy. So ladylike your gloves!! i love the pearl buttons... they really are a perfect touch.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you went with the button suggestion, because they look awesome! I'm definitely going to bug you to share the pattern! xx

Mel said...

I think the buttons really finish the m off beautifully. Thanks for the help choosing Emms. Of course I will share. x

Anonymous said...

Those came out really lovely! Not my colour, but they are beautiful and the buttons are just perfect.

Anonymous said...

I love your gloves, the are so beautiful. Very pretty.

Lily