Thursday 25 September 2008

Sock(topus)Club Part Five - Hopscotch Socks

Yep it is time for another lovely silver package to be unpacked and photographed for all of the knitty world to see and oh isn't it beautiful.
Yet again Alice has managed to extend beyond all expectations with the contents of these fantastic packages which is why I feel so guilty at the moment of not managing to complete the last ones by the deadline.

But here it is in all its glory.......

DSC03407

The pattern has been designed by Anna Bell (published in Knit Knit and famous for the Bridie Cardigan) and the yarn is Brooklyn Handspun and the most delectible colours, perfect for an autumn knit.

DSC03409

DSC03408

and the little knit bits box is where Alice once again scores full marks. A small little box you might say, what is so special about that? Well look inside........

DSC03413

DSC03414

DSC03415

DSC03416

By the way they aren't just any old safety pins these are super, duper, fabulous, coiless safety pins.

DSC03417

A totally amazing package to see me through the next couple of months and beyond. All has already been carefully packed into my Hands off my socks bag that came with the last package.

This really does have to be the most amazing sock club ever. I have already signed up again for next year.

1 comment:

shaz said...

My goodness! I really should sign up for the next round now I'm working again...

xx