Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bingo.......................................

On Thursday 12th March it was over to Socktopus for an evening of Red Nose Day Bingo.
With some interesting rhymes for the numbers, some that I knew and some more bizzare ones it was time to start getting them rolling.
With Alice calling and some of us being a bit more adventorous with marking more than one card it all became a bit confusing at times.
However I did manage to come away with a bit of booty. I ended up winning three times but did put a prize back. Lady luck was certainly with me.

Here are my fab prizes...........

DSC04818

DSC04830

I was really pleased with the mug as I hadn't managed to snag one of these from Sainsbury's over christmas.

DSC04828

DSC04825

Also some lush fibre!

DSC04822

And some fantastic Duet sock yarn which I have also been meaning to try for a while. Perfect being chocolate and pink.

..........with thanks to all who donated yarn, fibre, cakes and goodies we managed to raise a fair amount for Comic Relief. It was good to know we had done our bit in such a fun way. I am now looking forward to more fun, yarny Bingo nights at Alice's. Shame no one won the giant ball of acrylic, that would have been funny.

No comments: