Thursday 30 April 2009

Om shanti, om shanti, om shanti, om.............

DSCN0238

The perfect socks for the Yogicknitter, finished and completed a little while ago and just as I collected the next package.
This sock pattern is a perfect match for the yarn and they are just so comfy and squishy to wear.

DSCN0241

I have loved the garter stitch toe and heels with no wraps to try and hide when doing the short rows.

DSCN0240

I also love the funky little stitch pattern when I finally got a grip on how it moved around the needles from pattern repeat to pattern repeat. The toe cast on has to be one of my favourites so far and I am definately going to knit a second pair of these as I have another couple of skeins of this yarn in Flamingo Sunrise lurking around in the stash waiting for the perfect pattern.

DSC00614

Remember this yarn from the Socktopus launch party and the extra two skeins I had to buy to finish the toe of these socks.....

DSC00711

Yep that was all I needed to finish but because of matching dye batches etc I had some shifty dealing and exchanging to do. Now I have a plan for the remaining yarn.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Mmmm, great socks. Love that heel.