I blocked, I blocked, yes I really blocked.
Yes I finally had a go at proper blocking. I finished this SeaVines Vest when I was on holiday in Turkey just after Easter but have put off blocking it because I will be totally honest I didn't know what I was doing. I am so in love with it. It has come out so well and I am converted. All I need now is the proper blocking mats, wires, and pins. You may notice that I have used my ironing board and my ever trusty iron is lurking in the background in case it was a total disaster and I had to revert back to my previous method. One iron and a damp towel!
Note: This was a kit from my sister for my birthday bought at Purlescence and is Fleeceartist Sea wool. The colour is Beet.