So Mosaic socks got finished, February Lady Sweater is still pending completion.
Here is the evidence..........
......and I didn't even need to resort to photoshop. I thought at one stage I was going to have to fake the whole scenario.
It was only a few days ago my sock blockers actually looked like this .....
...... one lonely sock waiting for its mate to become a complete pair.
I really didn't think I was going to make the deadline for this one. I only had a few days left, all my reports, and a lady sweater to finish. Oh and not forgetting two reports to govenors in my various roles at school and a marketing stall for the school fair to put together. Deadlines hey!
But I made it and they look great - well I think so.
I also managed to finish the toes on my second pair of Karenina socks too.
A definate improvement.