Saturday 27 October 2007

Preparing to Knit a Tit....................

OK so a little preparation is needed for the knit a tit session at Iknit. Mostly baking..........
So here are my little tits!
DSC00831
One of these tits is not like the other one.....one of these tits is not quite the same.....
Did you spot it?
OK so I did discover that you can buy tubes of only pink smarties but they just don't make nipples like Jelly tots do!

DSC00833

DSC00834
What a lovely pair.
This is what I made with the left over mixture........ inspired by my visit to Iknit last week to meet Jane Brocket at Crafternoon tea and buy her book the Gentle Art of Domesticity, I think it somewhat resembles the cover do you not?

DSC00830

I even made the sponge pink too. And it was actually edible.
So all that is needed now is to pack up this little lot with a bottle of the pink bubbly stuff and go off to Vauxhall.

No comments: